- Twitter: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kerryrice
- Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/krice100
- Diigo: http://www.diigo.com/user/krice100
- EDTECH: http://edtech.boisestate.edu/web/faculty.htm
- CiteULike: Search for edteki http://www.citeulike.org/
Getting the Word Out!
- Poore, R. (September, 2013). Polish scholar finds Boise State “focused on the future.” In Boise State University Update http://news.boisestate.edu/update/2013/09/03/polish-scholar-finds-boise-state-focused-future/
- Department of Educational Technology. (June, 2013). Cover story: EdTech prof. returns from Polish adventure. In J. Foster (Ed.), Edtech Connections Magazine.
- Uniwersytetu Mikolaja Kopernika. (January, 2013). Gosc z USA. In W. Schulz (Ed.), Glos Uczelni magazine. Torun, Poland.
- Flanigan, R. (August, 2012). Virtual ed. addresses teacher certification questions: States grapple with how to ensure the quality of online educators. Education Week. Retrieved from http://www.edweek.org/ew/articles/2012/08/29/02el-certified.h32.html
- Moe, J. (November, 2011). Idaho schools will have to get online to graduate. Marketplace Tech Report. Retrieved from http://www.marketplace.org/topics/tech/idaho-students-will-have-get-online-graduate?refid=0
- Markus, D. (2010). The brave new breakthrough of online learning. Edutopia. Retrieved from http://www.edutopia.org/stw-online-learning-new-breakthroughs
- Laster, J. (March, 2010). Colleges of education are urged to focus more on online education. The Chronicle of Higher Education. Retrieved on March 23, 2010 from http://chronicle.com/blogPost/Colleges-of-Education-Are/21862/
- Digital Learning Environments. (2010). Five year plan for K-12 online education. Retrieved March 23, 2010 from http://www.www.guide2digitallearning.com/professional_development/five_year_plan_k12_online_education
- Desoff, A. (2009, February). The rise of the virtual teacher..
- Yeung, B. (2008). Start me up: Project learning primers. Edutopia.
- Yeung, B. (2008). Put to the test: Confronting concerns about project learning. Edutopia.
- Armstrong. S. (2007). Virtual learning 2.0. TechLearning
- Kelly, R. (2005, December). Project based learning: A natural fit with distance education. Online@Classroom.